• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Ciara Friday 26th June 1998

James

11 years ago today at 4.30pm my beloved girl Ciara had to be pts because of mvd. She was aged 12 years and two months and was my very first Cavalier, she is the only one that I have had from a pup.
I have been thinking of her a lot today as this is the first Friday that the 26th of June has fallen on since 1998 and as it also coincides with the local holiday, it has brought memories of that sad day back to me.
3662826058_5c24b1c109.jpg

3662826372_a20cebf179.jpg

Last edited:
What a beautiful girl James - you must miss her terribly :(

I hope you have many happy memories of all those years together. I think you develop a special bond when you have them from a tiny pup. It's wonderful to have so many years together, but hard in another way as they become such a huge part of your life.

What a beautiful face.
Eleven years is a long time but you never forget. Don’t forget all the good times you had with her, there must have been plenty.

Ciara was a very beautiful girl and I'm glad you were able to have her with you for so many years. Anniversaries are always hard but this one must have been very tough for you :hug:Thank you for sharing your precious girls pic with us :hug:

Back