• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Molly and Éowyn - summer 2009

ourempire

Long time no pictures! Just thought I would add some pictures from the daily, hard life of Molly and Éowyn, where they both have to cuddle, sleep and play - often all three things during one day :D

Molly cuddling with Lone, one of my close friends.
3672312695_33466b9001_o.jpg

I love jigzaw puzzles, but it is hard to do with two bouncing furkids. They DON'T like it, when I am sitting at the table and out of reach. Solution: Put 4 chairs together, add their favourite pillow on top, and everybody can relax...
3672312953_c47b8f73e2_o.jpg

Notice how Molly is trying to cover up Éowyn ;)
3673119394_d7fd240f9b_o.jpg

Éowyn loves bathing - here is a picture from a few months ago, when she begged for a bath. Maybe to get off the stench of hospital?
3673118680_fbf9dcfb48_o.jpg

Molly's got a stick...
3673118550_3b776bcf88_o.jpg

Showing off...
3673119018_4ec3ff5a19_o.jpg

...just before...now Éowyn's got a stick!
3672311257_6a67f96ddc_o.jpg

And one last picture, just to show the falling of principles... FUR-niture, right?
3673120232_2b3052c096_o.jpg

It is so nice to see new pictures of Molly and Eowyn.:hug:

I love the "fur-niture" comment. ;) I never thought of it that way, but it is true.

what nice pictures! thank you for sharing them.

funny, when i saw the pictures from your graden, i thought 'this looks like denmark'.:)

Lovely pics charlotte :) I wish mine were so enthusiastic about bathtime as Eowyn is:eek: ....(I usually have to drag them from under the sofa!)

Lovely pictures.
I totally agree anything for the comfort of your dogs :-D. Even if it means putting all the chairs together with a big cushion on top. So long they can see you they are happy. Mine are the same.

:hug: They look like the best of friends! I love the pictures of them sleeping on top of the chairs while you do your puzzle- being close to us ...that's all it takes to make them happy. :-D

Lovely pictures.
I totally agree anything for the comfort of your dogs :-D. Even if it means putting all the chairs together with a big cushion on top. So long they can see you they are happy. Mine are the same.

Oops, Dylan is asleep on the floor under the table, guess we all have different degrees of spoiling :lol:

I loved you pictures :p

Adorable!! I love how you put the chairs together with the pillow for them....spoiled??? nope, just well cared for!

Love your pics & your two are so gorgeous:D
Chairs together thats not spoiling thats love!!

I was comparing her coat length to Anna's because I can't wait for her hair to get to full length !!! :jmp::jmp::jmp:

Delightful photo's and what wonderful characters they are. :)

Kirra will try everything to avoid 'water' :( - except of course drinking water :p

Back