• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

please advise...cocker spaniel v cavalier king charles

ha..2 dogs, Id absolutely love, but under no circumstances whatsoever am i allowed 2 dogs..i'm doin well with one. i was reared with dogs, and we always had minimum 2-3 dogs at home, which i loved so much.when we mved from dublin down, and had the massive garden and all i was dead excited cos thought back then id be able to get a little friend for harry (my kc at the time...but that idea was knocked on the head very quickly)!!:( :(
so, while us dog lover people think 2, 3 and more is a great idea, unfortunately not all people are like us, but thanks milion anyway

fair point well made!! :) yes, its a cavalier we wil be going for I won the debate...comsidering ill be doin house trainin , etc etc...as soon as ai can find a decent breeder!!!!! its takin time

Back