• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Getting Worse

Hi Karen, so sorry to hear bout ur little sweetheart...just to let u know am thinkin of u....

Sure hope you are able to get her comfortable. I felt your sadness as I was reading your posts. I've been through a serious issue with my boy many years ago and completely know the helplessness you are feeling. I'm so glad you've got such a good resource for guidance, that helps a lot.

Sorry Karlin

Didnt think about that when I posted it- basically she has advised us to get her on Previcox and Gabapentin and she is already on the Cimetidine anyway.
Hopefully we will start to see a difference soon xx

Karen

No problem; just wanted to keep a private conversation private unless both parties had agreed to a public posting. :)

Let us know how this works -- usually you will see a good response to gabapentin. It's made Leo more comfortable for going on three years.

Back