• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Rex learns to Drive!

Chelle & Rex

I put Rex in his carrier yesterday, didnt realise it wasnt closed and ran back to grab my purse - this is the site that greeted me :rolleyes:

"I've checked the blindspot, its clear!"

IMG_2193.jpg

Are you ready yet?

IMG_2192.jpg

Last edited:
Love it!! :p

Some of the American posters might remember a sketch on Saturday Night live in the 80's (I think!), called Toonces.

It was about a cat that drove. It always ended up in Cat-astrophy :lol:

Whenever I see any animal behind the wheel now I think of Toonces.

What a cautious driver Rex is ... looks like he's checking the mirror in that first photo.

This is so funny Chelle. Pity he didn't learn last year when you were on the crutches!!! He could of been my taxi too!!!:D

Tee hee hee!! I loved him checking the blind spot...what a good and cautious driver!

In the second photo Rex is saying “Come on hurry up I am ready to go”

Sabby this pic reminds me of my grandfather before he passed away - he always said "Women are never ready when they say they are....." It was the first thought that entered my head lol "Come on Mum, you said we were going half an hour ago!!!!!!!!!!!"

he was so eager we only made it to Griffeen Park instead of Castletown!!!!!!!!

LOL!! So he's a regular Castletown walker now eh??!! We have to meet up when I get home after next week and we can bring all 4 up there.. they'd have a ball together!

Back