• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Look at these

Mycavyangels

My dad painted them all our dogs colours and he put their names on there too, they look great:D I love them

pics011-4.jpg

Oh I have one of those; what a clever idea of your dad to do them all up individually! Very sweet! :)

What a lovley idea - perhaps he should start a business doing that!! I think there might be quite a few customers on here :)

Awww they are lovely.
Where do you get them....Did your Dad make them aswell as paint them?

I would love one each of my 2!

Awww they are lovely.
Where do you get them....Did your Dad make them aswell as paint them?

I would love one each of my 2!

Thanks, he doesnt make them,they just came in blenhiem and tri and he decided to paint them all 4 colours, with our dogs exact markings. Iam not sure if he would take orders but he might, as he loves doing them.:) will let you know.

I have a blenheim one of those and we also saw the tri one, your father has done a beautiful job of painting them, they are all lovely.:)

Pauline, could you tell us where you found the Blenheim with the Welcome sign please? We have quite a collection of "Welcome" signs in our porch, from all round the world, but so far no Cavvie and I would love to add one.

Thanks a lot, Marie-Anne

They are brilliant - your dad is very talented.
I got a tri-colour one from e-bay a couple of years ago. Spot the difference!

2007August.jpg

Back