• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

New Walk, New Pics!

Lani

Well, Julie hasn't been so perky this week ... but it was another gorgeous day, so we thought some fresh air and sunshine would do her some good. We packed up the crew and did another walk along the river.

Snoozing in the Fresh Air:

This was what Julie did most of our walk ... her cancer is really starting to impact her and she can't get around so well anymore:
JuliesWalk-100.jpg

The Princess in her carriage:
JuliesWalk-101.jpg

"City Boys"
See that tall spiky building right above Lucky's head? That's the Empire State building:
JuliesWalk-107.jpg

"City Girl"
I thought it would be nice to have a pic of Julie with her city in the background. This was at the end of the walk, she started perking up a bit although she still wasn't like she used to be:
JuliesWalk-108.jpg

"I love my brother Razz!!!"
JuliesWalk-111.jpg

Hope you enjoyed!

Beautiful pictures - sorry to read that Julie is so poorly, it`s good she can get out and about in the stroller.

Back