• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

sleep tight my little angel

I am so sorry to hear of your loss and really shocked at what happened.
You have my sincere sympathy.

Oh I'm so sorry to read your post :( How sudden and traumatic for you. It can be so difficult to come to terms with. Faith will comfort you plenty though. I've lost 3 and although I still miss them and think about them it definitely helps having my 2 other furballs around.
Best of luck with Faith. You'll have great fun with a puppy and a kitten :)
and in the meantime look after yourself. xxx

I am so sorry for your loss :hug:
I'm Still Here
Friend, please don't mourn for me
I'm still here, though you don't see.
I'm right by your side each night and day
and within your heart I long to stay.

My body is gone but I'm always near.
I'm everything you feel, see or hear.
My spirit is free, but I'll never depart
as long as you keep me alive in your heart.

I'll never wander out of your sight-
I'm the brightest star on a summer night.
I'll never be beyond your reach-
I'm the warm moist sand when you're at the beach.

I'm the colorful leaves when fall comes around
and the pure white snow that blankets the ground.
I'm the beautiful flowers of which you're so fond,
The clear cool water in a quiet pond.

I'm the first bright blossom you'll see in the spring,
The first warm raindrop that April will bring.
I'm the first ray of light when the sun starts to shine,
and you'll see that the face in the moon is mine.

When you start thinking there's no one to love you,
you can talk to me through the Lord above you.
I'll whisper my answer through the leaves on the trees,
and you'll feel my presence in the soft summer breeze.

I'm the hot salty tears that flow when you weep
and the beautiful dreams that come while you sleep.
I'm the smile you see on a baby's face.
Just look for me, friend, I'm everyplace!

---Aileen and the gang (Barney---Jazzie---Jake)

What a terrible thing to have happened to your Angel. I've never heard of something like that taking a young dog. Please take your time and mourn before getting another dog ..because it will be a new little soul who will deserve your undivided attention and in return will put a fresh smile on your face.

Take care!

Hi, I'm so sorry to have read of ur tragic sad news, i know exactly how u feel, so my heart truly goes out to u. Ur friend is very kind offering u 1st choice, but just think carefully...ive been thinking bout gettin a cocker (i wanted a cav again, but still upset from my own loss, and bf wanted a cocker), anyways, got a lot of advice, and dunno..they are class dogs, but need LOTS of exercise, stimulation etc...as in WAY WAY more than a cav. I know what u mean by wantin a spaniel again, but maybe some time in the future and then if u got a cav a diff colour from angel??? Its entirely up to u of course, and i really hope that u are happy with whatever decision u make... I'm sure my little Happy Harry has met Angel at the bridge now and trust me, if he has, they are having lotsa fun
Take care..thinking of u and goodluck :)

im so sorry to hear about your harry hun.. your right im sure angel n harry have met up and are having oodles of fun at the bridge.
yip i know how much work and time cockers take i ove their bouncy challenging attitudes. ive never had a cocker but i know people that do and ive had a collie before and also have a jrt cross collie so i am used to more energetic and demanding dogs too. oh and i doggysat a black cocker pup for a wee while too.
i ended up getting a blenheim cav though. just the way things pan out i guess. i really didnt feel ready for a cav but she ran over wagging her tail straight towards me and licked my hand, i had to take her lol. s fits right in. she gets along with bth kittens (my pepsi and grace the kitten ive took in to rehome coz her previous owner was gonna throw her on the streets).
faith n bindi really are great together and get along like a house on fire now. i got faith when she was 8weeks old she is now 11weeks old. were still waiting for her kc papers atm but i loooovvvvvvvveeee her to bits. she will never be my angel but i dont expect her to be. she is my litte bit of faith :)

ill post pics soon
I am so sorry for your loss :hug:
I'm Still Here
Friend, please don't mourn for me
I'm still here, though you don't see.
I'm right by your side each night and day
and within your heart I long to stay.

My body is gone but I'm always near.
I'm everything you feel, see or hear.
My spirit is free, but I'll never depart
as long as you keep me alive in your heart.

I'll never wander out of your sight-
I'm the brightest star on a summer night.
I'll never be beyond your reach-
I'm the warm moist sand when you're at the beach.

I'm the colorful leaves when fall comes around
and the pure white snow that blankets the ground.
I'm the beautiful flowers of which you're so fond,
The clear cool water in a quiet pond.

I'm the first bright blossom you'll see in the spring,
The first warm raindrop that April will bring.
I'm the first ray of light when the sun starts to shine,
and you'll see that the face in the moon is mine.

When you start thinking there's no one to love you,
you can talk to me through the Lord above you.
I'll whisper my answer through the leaves on the trees,
and you'll feel my presence in the soft summer breeze.

I'm the hot salty tears that flow when you weep
and the beautiful dreams that come while you sleep.
I'm the smile you see on a baby's face.
Just look for me, friend, I'm everyplace!

---Aileen and the gang (Barney---Jazzie---Jake)

ive heard this poem before it is lovely. thank you

What a terrible thing to have happened to your Angel. I've never heard of something like that taking a young dog. Please take your time and mourn before getting another dog ..because it will be a new little soul who will deserve your undivided attention and in return will put a fresh smile on your face.

Take care!

i know my vet said its very very rare for the trachea thing to take a dog and it has to be one of the biggest shocks for an owner because theres nothing to prevent it. its usually not dangerous which is why its such a shock.

i know its a new little soul and deserves my all but faiths really helping me through. when im sad n missing angel faith lays with m n rests her head across my neck and her little ears soak up my tears. if it wernt for my other furbabies i dont know where id be right now. probably on a downward spiral

What a tragic loss you had,my heart truly goes out for you....Sending you my warmest thoughts and I hope the little wee one will help you find happiness again soon.:hug:

Back