Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: sleep tight my little angel

Post Thanks / Like

So sad to hear you have lost your little Angel so tragically & so young.
    Thinking of you
    Sarah

Harry-tri & Charlie-ruby

Post Thanks / Like

I'm so sorry to hear about Angel. I know how much she meant to you and how much of a saving grace she was for you. That's just so tragic to hear. Of course you're still welcome here you don't have to have one...just gotta love them in general I hope Faith is able to help you heal and bring you that spaniel attitude back to the house.
    Cathy
    Loving mom to Jake, Shelby and Micah

Post Thanks / Like

Sorry to hear of your loss.
    Jato - Blenheim, Nov. 2007
    Zoey - Ruby, June 2008

Post Thanks / Like

So sorry to hear of your tragic loss of Angel. She was with you for such a short time but her memory will hold dear in your heart forever.
    Sandra
    Minnie-May (6yrs) & Rosie the Rescue (approx 6 yrs)
    My Darling Cinders and Lady Jane waiting at the Bridge

Post Thanks / Like

Sounds like just what you need, you cant replace her, but it could distract your thoughts and redirect them into something thats going to appreciate your love. di
    What's the difference between a new husband and a new dog? After a year, the dog is still excited to see you.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

So desperately sorry to hear about Angel, this is just tragic

I can understand your need to have another Spaniel around, but please think carefully about a Cocker puppy - Cockers are VERY different from Cavaliers, they need a lot of exercise and stimulation, so make sure you are able to offer a lifetime commitment.
    Nicki and the Cavalier Clan Our photos www.scotlandimagery.com
    Supporting www.rupertsfund.com and www.cavaliermatters.org

Post Thanks / Like

So sorry
    Gus(blenhiem) Pippin(tri) DJ(ruby)

Post Thanks / Like

Oh that is so sad - I'm so sorry. I can't imagine my life without a cavalier.
    Bev
    Oliver (blenheim, born 3/2001), Riley (black & tan, born 8/2002,), Madison (ruby, born 9/2003), and Oz (tri-color, born 7/2007)

Post Thanks / Like

I'm so sorry for your loss. My only advice is to wait on getting another dog. We rehomed a rescue Cavalier to a woman just after a terrible loss, and she returned him because she was too overwhelmed still with sadness to deal with it. It may seem like fate, but really it is just timing. Your friend had a litter just as you lost your prescious Angel. The litter would still be there if Angel was...Take your time to grieve and then make a decision later on. I think you'll feel better in the long run. JUST MY OPINION!!!!!
    Trisha in Southwest Florida
    Cavaliers: Casey, Ollie, & Winston and usually a foster or two! Cats: Pebbles & Benson

Post Thanks / Like

Default So sorry

Hi, I'm so sorry to have read of ur tragic sad news, i know exactly how u feel, so my heart truly goes out to u. Ur friend is very kind offering u 1st choice, but just think carefully...ive been thinking bout gettin a cocker (i wanted a cav again, but still upset from my own loss, and bf wanted a cocker), anyways, got a lot of advice, and dunno..they are class dogs, but need LOTS of exercise, stimulation etc...as in WAY WAY more than a cav. I know what u mean by wantin a spaniel again, but maybe some time in the future and then if u got a cav a diff colour from angel??? Its entirely up to u of course, and i really hope that u are happy with whatever decision u make... I'm sure my little Happy Harry has met Angel at the bridge now and trust me, if he has, they are having lotsa fun
    Take care..thinking of u and goodluck