Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Harley been bitten

Post Thanks / Like

i was hoping i would see them soon, the thing is its looking better every day, which is a good thing but by the time they see it there will be nothing to see. Im not sure where they live, otherwise i would have gone round and shown them. I wont be able to walk past them without saying something. Its still painfull and he doesnt like me bathing it, he has to go back for it to be checked next week (tues) or sooner if it gets worse. di
    What's the difference between a new husband and a new dog? After a year, the dog is still excited to see you.

Post Thanks / Like

Just an update, ive just seen that dog again, i said the other week your dog bit my dog, and they just look amazed and said he has never bitten anything before, i showed them his huge scab and shaved area, and they didnt seem to believe me, and just walked off. di
    What's the difference between a new husband and a new dog? After a year, the dog is still excited to see you.

Post Thanks / Like

That`s unbelievable - all I can say is some people! Hope Harley is now on the mend.

Post Thanks / Like

Its looking a lot better, the wound has now scabbed over, he is going for a check up again tomorrow at 4.45 as the vet wanted to check on it. Hopefully they will say he is fine, i didnt bath it today as its healed over i think to keep bathing it will soften the scab thats there to protect it. Ill see what the vets think. di

Rayleigh, Southend-On-Sea, United Kingdom, United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

That makes me so cross.
    Dylan, Poppy & Kipling's
    *''' ' "*Mummy`` "*'
    ,'*" "*'

Post Thanks / Like

That's disgusting. People like that make me so angry. Its no wonder their dog behaves badly, its got c**p onwers. I bet it attacks again.

Post Thanks / Like

poor thing.

it makes you so angry when other owners are so irresponsible.