• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Anyone want a "dog park" session?

what do you call a group of cavaliers???:confused: (other that heaven!!)

gaggleofcavs.jpg

A collage of Cavaliers sounds good!!!

Surprise surprise, there's Cody right in the middle of them! I'm still a bit miffed that the little cow didn't come near me for the entire hour :rolleyes:

Surprise surprise, there's Cody right in the middle of them! I'm still a bit miffed that the little cow didn't come near me for the entire hour :rolleyes:

Ste - I didnt realise Cody was yours til we were leaving lol

And poor Gav - he was just put out there was so many spoilt cavs in one place, he was feeling left out!!!!

what do you call a group of cavaliers???:confused: (other that heaven!!)

gaggleofcavs.jpg

WHAT are they all smelling?! Must be something interesting on the floor at DTI! :lol:

I think Cody was the first rescue cavalier to go to Ste? :)

Maybe we can set up a monthly Cavalier Club!? There would need to be enough interest to make it worth Tara's while to have DTI open for everyone. I'll chat with her -- I know I'd like to get mine out for this (though Lily will have to lunge at everyone once, first :rolleyes::bang:).

Maybe she could set it up as a subscription series. I know she has lots of cavaliers that have been through DTI that might enjoy doing this.

Great idea....

That sounds like a great idea:jmp:...once we have our little one home icon_welcome& settled in....
I will keep an eye on the thread for updates???:mexwav:

I think Cody was the first rescue cavalier to go to Ste? :)

She was, and you can just make out Abigail in the bottom right hand corner of the picture:) Jasmine wasn't being tempted by the food :fool:

I would be very interested in this and so would sam and charlie!! Might put manners on them. I missed the original post because I havent been on the site for a while.

I just looked at the pics one of the dogs looks exactly like my sam unless he went without asking permission ha ha!!!

Last edited:
Photos of the Cavalier Dog Park

Uploading as we speak. These had already been uploaded don't know what happed.

I have some done and I am doing more now. Sorry for delay guys!

http://s3.photobucket.com/albums/y79/TaraChoules/Cavaliers/

We are happy to look into a dog club if you are interested. Could do Cavalier walks, cavalier agility course, cavalier tricks course etc...

Tara's in the US at the moment but will flag this to her! She's back this weekend I think.

Ah no I bet I'll miss this again!! Baby is due in 9 days!!! Will be very busy after that. Will have to train Sam & Charlie to fetch nappies haha.

Back