• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Anyone want a "dog park" session?

I think we should have a terrier corner as well as the puppy one!!! Then Gav & Cass can go over there!!

I asked if Cass does get grumpy if she could go into one of the day care cages & Lisa said yes so maybe Gav could have one too!! Cass is grand 90% of the time but sometimes shes just a grumpy old lady ya know!!:D

See you all tomorrow. If I have not replied to anyone who has booked please do come along.

Can't wait :)

Thanx Tara, my two really enjoyed this afternoon as did I!!!!

Was particulaly pleased how well behaved Cass was!!

Just spoke to Tara and she said it was a really fun afternoon with lots of doglets running about and having fun!

Oh those are great Chelle. I love the pics of Gavin and Cass in the midst of all the cavaliers! Gavin's head looks like it is fastened on upside down in that one pic... :lol:. Who is the yorkie, from a participant or is that Nancy from DTI?

Wow there's a lot of blenheims too!! :) Next one I will bring some of mine along.

I didnt realise I was so snap happy lol

The yorkie was Nancy she is gorgeous. I'm looking forward to the next one already:D

Oh they're great, thanks for posting them :)
Although in the first few of Dora she has her head under someone elses ****!! :) Neutered or not she can be a frisky little minx.

Was lovely to see everybody. Likewise looking forward to the next :D

looks like a great time was had by all..hopefully I can join you with one of mine next time.

Murphy had a fantastic time yesterday..... in fact we all really enjoyed ourselves. Thanks for posting the pix Chelle! :thnx:

Looking forward to the next one! It was so cool to see so many cavs altogether.

That looked like a fun day out. Some great photos, wish I'd been able to go.
Sins

Talked to Tara; they might do this as a monthly event if there's enough interest.

Back