• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Touching the Eyes?

kmatt

I keep feeling like I touch Anna's eyes whenever I bend down and she jumps up. Does anyone else feel like they touch their cavvies eyes a whole lot?

Me neither,allways make a point of not going near their eyes.In fact everyday i take a look at the eyes,just to make sure alls well.

If you feel like you're touching her eyes, keep your hand low and scratch her under her neck instead of trying to touch her head. Maybe that will help. I'm still trying to figure out how you touch her eyes????

I don't mean to at all. I put my hand down towards her head and she jumps up and I touch. It doesn't seem to bother her, but i didn't know if she is just an oddball. I don't really know what is going on with her in that regards.

Back