• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Newborn babies

Kate H

Not my puppies (I have 2 boys!), but a friend sent me this and I thought people might enjoy it. A litter of 7 born at the beginning of July - 4 black and tans, 3 rubies; both parents and all 4 grandparents MRI scanned and A. Don't know if Ann will keep one (she does collect Cavaliers!), but the others with go to ferociously vetted pet homes.

Kate, Oliver and Aled

Kate you posted the link to the page rather than the link to the actual image.

If people click on the blank image it will take you to the page and the image. (y)

Every since Teddy has left me, I keep looking at Breeder sites. I think as soon as anna is old enough I'll get another puppy for her to play with.

oh, this is torture!!!;) they ar so cute, and mommy very pretty.

i had planned for a new puppy this year, only know 3 breeders, i would like to buy a puppy from.
the first had only one pup in the litter, and kept it for herself, the second had only boys (i have 4 girls...), and the third had none at all (the male dog had no living sperm).:(

so i am almost envious....:winkct:

Back