• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Just been given...

Justine

A 8 week blen,boy.For ella.She had fallen in love with one of the pups,she had nick named him Dude,he is a right character.So new member to the family,he is coming on Sat.Will post pics,have told Ella to change his name.

Aaaah, congratulations on your new family member! The next few days will really drag :)

I was a bit worried,Ella thinks all blens,are Alfs.He is lovely though,very white.trying to think of a name.Archie allready met him a few times,he is as good as gold,i did think this would happen.

congrats - cant wait to see pics!!!

dude is a cool name!!! - how about changing it to dudley, it's similar!!:D

I kinda like Dude too. I used to ride a very gentle qtrhorse named Dude. He had a very sweet disposition and was quite a character.

He wont be here to live for another couple of weeks,but will get some pics.We have named him Dudley,one of the girls on here suggested it and he def.looks like a Dudley,thus we can keep his nick name Dude.Thanks for that.

Soooo Like Alfs,wired,wont let me kiss him and wont go over so i can rub his tummy.Mmmm,plenty of handling coming up.Hes done his weeees on command twice and a poo outside.

Congratulations how fab! Lucky Ella, i love the name Dude:D
Hope Archie doesnt show him where the fox do is lol! Cant wait for stories & pics:)

Congratulations Justine and Ella and Archie and everyone else :rah:
I love the names Dudley and Dude :p

....off to check out the puppy pics!!!

Back