• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Nice markings

I wonder if those distinct markings will blur with time, though? Daisy had a fairly perfect heart on one side when she had short hair like that, but the longer her hair is, the less plain the heart becomes. Hopefully the people at Disney are aware of that possibility/probability before they make their decision!

Cute!! :) But agree, I'd say the design will be indistinguishable in a few months as the coat grows and the black spreads. Those clear spaces between the ears etc will almost certainly fill in -- black really spreads! If you haven't had a tri from puppyhood, you wouldn't believe how much the black spreads -- a blaze less than about half an inch will generally disappear for example or become the thinnest of white lines. Also once the hair has length, the pattern will vanish.

Karlin I thought the same thing! Our tri completely changed in the early months, and with the hair grown in the markings are indistinguishable anyway. You would think they would know that if they are breeding these dogs, lol.

Back