• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Chrissie our new addition!!

Aww bless her. She does look like she's stuck to that lap like glue. It must be very rewarding for you knowing how much she loves being with you.

Congrats on your gorgeous new girl:D I hope you have years of happiness ahead-she does look little in that pic!

Aww, lovely pic of them both sleeping, I am amazed how she as settled so well, she looks so at home :luv:.
I am craving more pics ;).

She's a little cutie! George looke huge compared to her :eek: She has definately fallen onto her feet!

Hope there are many years of love and fun ahead of you all :)

She's a little cutie! George looke huge compared to her :eek: She has definately fallen onto her feet!

Hope there are many years of love and fun ahead of you all :)

Yes George is much bigger. His build is completely different to Chrissie's and to most cavs I've met. He's tall with long legs. But I love every inch of him!! :)

Congratulations! and a very warm welcome to Chrissie :l*v:

She is absolutely beautiful.....a little doll :lotsaluv:

I wish you all many happy years together :hug:

Congrats and delighted you found a new rescue! b*n*n*

Image links don't show at all on Safari on a Mac, if anyone with a Mac is wondering why they can't see them. They do work on Firefox on a Mac.

Generally it is better to link to the online album where the pics are stored (eg external website like Flickr or Photobucket, not albums within the board, especially as the URL structure may change with a new board version due out shortly). (y)

I can't see these photos either and I'm using a PC with Firefox. Anyone else having the same trouble?

Back