Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Phoebe in the bath

Post Thanks / Like

That's great!
    Pippa looks like she's missing out
    Cecily, owned by Dougal (B&T boy, age 2) and Dora (Blenheim female, age 2, rescue)

Cavaliers at the bridge, much missed and not forgotten: Aggie (tricolour female) and Rio (Blenheim female) and Tandie (ruby female)

Post Thanks / Like

Oh I soooo feel your pain...
    We went camping last week and had a lovely cavalier-meet-up in the norther part of Iceland. My redhead has never been a girly-girl when outside and she quickly found the fowlest smelling pool of dirt to roll in....she stank so bad I almost considered to leave her behind and hurry home
    Instead I let her swim in a lake nearby but the stinky dog still stinked horribly ....Lucky for me a girlfriend offered to take her home a give the slob a good ol bath....would have been MISSION IMPOSSIBLE to drive 650 kilometers home,in 25 degrees celsious with such a smelly thing in the trunk!
    Funny how some dogs ALLWAYS find the "best" places to roll and get messy and other dogs allways stay clean and neat...
    Here is a pic of a very dirty Elja and her posh and girly girlfriend who never gets dirty....
    Lucky for you computers still dont have smelldevice!

Best wishes from Islandica´s Cavaliers

Post Thanks / Like

Brilliant pic Brid! I love the face on Pippa, she's such a dote
    Mam to Millie, Chloe & Rex
    Baby boy Jack (waiting at the bridge) xxxxx

Post Thanks / Like

Thats exactly what Charlie looks like when he's in the bath, i call him an Otter because he reminds me of them
    Charlie 17/07/03