• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Eugh - stinky!

emmawright

Bluebell has just come in from the garden, and she stinks! she is covered in dark brown, almost tar - is this fox poop!?

the worst thing is - i didn't notice till she had snuggled into the sofa! :grnyuk:

She has now been properly washed!

Yep happened to me,gave Arch a cuddle then a kiss,my face was covered in it,the longer its on the more it smells.

Phoebe came out of the bushes in the park yesterday covered in dark guk. She has never smelt so bad. It must have been fox poop. Took three washes and she's still not fully right.

A looong time ago, we had an Australian Shepherd dog who rolled in some sort of small-ish poo like substance in the yard that was The Worst Stuff Ever to smell. OMG, it was worse than sheep fields full of 'meadow muffins.' It was almost a greenish black in color. Could it have been the dreaded fox poo?

Back