Thread: K9 Brod Pod

Post Thanks / Like

Default K9 Brod Pod

Has anyone heard of these??

http://www.purelynaturalmagnetics.co...=4&subcatind=7

I ordered one last week for Cass & it came this morning, she's wearing it now & hopefully it will help her - she's not really arthritic (yet) but I have noticed she's getting a little stiff the last few months & she is definatly slowing down on her walks.

They're on sale at the mo - I ordered the small one & (like all of them) it was 20 & they shipped it to Ireland for 4.50

Will let you know how we get on.
    Sonia
    Cass (F - JRT - 25/11/97) Sparky (M - Blen - 11/01/08.) & Lucy (F - Blen - 12/11/09-ish!)
    Leo waiting at the bridge

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

I haven't seen those before, what a clever idea.

I have had my arthritic oldies in Bioflow collars and it definitely seems to help - when I take them off to wash them and omit to put them back on for a day or so they do seem stiffer.

From personal experience I found it helped the stiffness but not so much the pain.

You do need to be careful with magnetic therapy - cheap magnets don't seem to achieve very much.

I hope it helps.
    Nicki and the Cavalier Clan Our photos www.scotlandimagery.com
    Supporting www.rupertsfund.com and www.cavaliermatters.org

Rayleigh, Southend-On-Sea, United Kingdom, United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Wow, good idea. I wear magnets myself to help with M.E. It seems to make me feel less nauseous.
    Dylan, Poppy & Kipling's
    *''' ' "*Mummy`` "*'
    ,'*" "*'

Post Thanks / Like

Pauline - did you look on the rest of the website? They do some nice magnet bead bracelets for people.

Ive heard lots of people use magnet therapy with success, at the mo Cass is only stiff, she dosnt appear to be in any pain.

One thing, not sure if it's connected or not, she's been wearing the pods for just under 36 hours & I noticed tonight her ears seem very hot & a little red on the inside? I believe magnets improve circulation so could this be why her ears are hot?
    Sonia
    Cass (F - JRT - 25/11/97) Sparky (M - Blen - 11/01/08.) & Lucy (F - Blen - 12/11/09-ish!)
    Leo waiting at the bridge