• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

K9 Brod Pod

Dublin

Has anyone heard of these??

http://www.purelynaturalmagnetics.co.uk/prodisp.php?prodcatind=4&subcatind=7

I ordered one last week for Cass & it came this morning, she's wearing it now & hopefully it will help her - she's not really arthritic (yet) but I have noticed she's getting a little stiff the last few months & she is definatly slowing down on her walks.

They're on sale at the mo - I ordered the small one & (like all of them) it was £20 & they shipped it to Ireland for £4.50

Will let you know how we get on.

I haven't seen those before, what a clever idea.

I have had my arthritic oldies in Bioflow collars and it definitely seems to help - when I take them off to wash them and omit to put them back on for a day or so :eek: they do seem stiffer.

From personal experience I found it helped the stiffness but not so much the pain.

You do need to be careful with magnetic therapy - cheap magnets don't seem to achieve very much.

I hope it helps.

Pauline - did you look on the rest of the website? They do some nice magnet bead bracelets for people.

Ive heard lots of people use magnet therapy with success, at the mo Cass is only stiff, she dosnt appear to be in any pain.

One thing, not sure if it's connected or not, she's been wearing the pods for just under 36 hours & I noticed tonight her ears seem very hot & a little red on the inside? I believe magnets improve circulation so could this be why her ears are hot?

Back