• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Eukenuba?

Ellie

I'm currently feeding Pippa, my 10 wk old pup, on Eukenuba small breed puppy, the same as she was being fed by the breeder. She's doing fine on it but do you think there are better foods that I could give her?

Harvey, my 5 year old, is being fed on Burns. The main reason I changed him to this is because he is a bit overweight :eek:

Food questions open up many different opinions. I will say this, Eukenuba is not on my acceptable foods list- lots of fillers in my opinion. There are lots of good foods out there...but the food that works for your dog is the best food for him! Good luck!

Hi Ellie,

Our vet (we live in Australia) highly recommends Eukenuba as does the lady running our puppy pre school. We are about to change to it and will see if Roxy likes it - we are currently feeding her Advance.

Back