Thread: Harry

Post Thanks / Like

Default Harry

http://www.madra.ie/dogs.aspx?id=51

Looking for a new home poor baby

Post Thanks / Like

Harry is just gorgeous. What a sad story of how he got to where he is today. I really hope someone will open their heart and their home to him. Wish I was in the position to take him but full house now with my new little blenheim girl!!

Post Thanks / Like

bless him, he is beautiful

Post Thanks / Like

Awww Harry is beautiful
    "A dog is the only thing on this earth that loves you more than he loves himself."

Harvey-Ruby 27/7/03 & Pippa-B&T 03/05/09

Post Thanks / Like

Aww gorgeous little Harry poor lad. i hope he gets his loving forever home soon
    Blessed by the love of a Cavalier!
    G & Ruby(ruby girl!)B:04? Ex PF rescue,she came to me in '08 & has SM/MVD & she's a special princess & Jelly Tots(B&T girl)B:20/3/09,a real cuddles cheeky chops & the baby of the family!

Post Thanks / Like

Able to foster Harry, but live in Brighton. Is it too far? Been homechecked by RHU. Have a cavalier and a cavapoo.

Post Thanks / Like

Just emailed hoping to adopt! How do they carry out home checks? I am moving in a month so was going to wait until then but when I saw him its like thats my dog!! I am in cork and the place is in galway so just have to hear back (hope it's today!) not sure how they will carry out a home check when im 180 miles away...

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Dotty Daisy View Post
    Able to foster Harry, but live in Brighton. Is it too far? Been homechecked by RHU. Have a cavalier and a cavapoo.
    Did you manage to get this gorgeous guy??

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

This isn't a dog that is looking for foster -- he is seeking a home and is already in rescue. Offers of a home should go directly to the rescue group please -- the dog has only been crossposted here and I don't have any further information on him.

Generally there's really no point in Irish rescues fostering in the UK -- given the expense of transport (about 100 a dog to get to the UK) and the hassle and the facxt that then, there's no way the rescue can homecheck or take the dog back if there are problems, as there sometimes are with fosters.

If you live in the UK and wish to foster, there are many dog rescues that would welcome that offer! I'd recommend contacting some of the UK-based rescues that are regularly crossposted here, or breed rescue. Most of these listings here are crossposts and no one from the rescue is here to anser questions, so you'll need to contact each rescue group directly.
    Karlin
    Cavaliers: Jaspar Leo Lily Tansy Libby (foster) Mindy (foster)
    In memory: Lucy
    Cavalier SM Infosite:www.smcavaliers.com