• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

A Day At The Races In The Lake District

Aw Brian they just adorable-can i steal them away!!:D Lovely clip & photos(i clicked on your uploads), hols cottage looks like a little piece of heaven!
Isnt it fab that your 3 chase each other about, having sooo much fun, its a video clip to make you smile-thanks for sharing(y)

Hi

Sorry back again I believe it does work:jump: and it also gives
viewers access to my total photostream of 264 photos I have uploaded to flickr all of the girls and a couple of my dear departed Tammi and Ami ,I think some go back to Jan 2008 .
Probaly totally boring to everybody else but I am so plsd that after fiddling with Coral Video Studio 12 I actually managed to do that little video clip ,no stopping me now.:)

Great job. Have toyed with the thought of getting a video camera, especially for agility but not yet. Thanks for sharing.

Its lovely to see your girls having fun, theres nothing so good as seeing a cav running free tail nearly wagging off!:D
Your photos are great too; the lakes are just beautiful, i can,t beleive that for the sake of a couple of hours in the car I don't get up there more. :)

Hello Brian
As I sit far away in Australia I reminisced about my time in the UK. It really is a lwonderful clip and your dogs are lovely, full of life and joy.
Regards
Terry

Hi Terry and all

Many thanks for your kind comments but that is what they do Rosie chases Poppy and Daisy chases Rosie its all good fun and that was my first attempt at cine ,so thanks for your kind comment Terry ,where is was shot was in the garden of the cottage we stayed in it was beautiful up there and the dogs were totally relaxed so we have booked the same for next year I will have to improve on my cine.:)

Wonderful video! Thanks for sharing it. I wish we had a fenced in yard, so Sophie could run free. Without it, I know she would bolt and we'd never see her again.

Ah.... I see your dogs eating stuff in the yard. I guess they never outgrow it . . . ? I'm always taking pebbles, twigs, dead earthworms, and (tree bark) much out of Sophie's mouth...

Hi
Yes I must admit thats a little benefit of having more that 2 ,even on local walks I always say to Luke There OFF and Daisy starts after Rosie whos just that bit quicker and round and round up and down in and out they go and sometimes Pops joins in I just stop and watch and smile at them so obviously having fun.:)

Hi Brian,
I really enjoyed your video and looking at the photos:snap: of your girls:lotsaluv:,they are just beautiful. Can't wait to do the same when our little one:d*g: arrives on sunday!!! Thanks for sharing....
Linda

Back