• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Feathers

Thelly

Just wondering if any of your cavs have an obsession with collecting feathers? LouLou is crazy about finding them when we are out on a walk. Mums dog Juilette, one of Gingers pups who is a cav cross, has the same trait.

Yes, definitely - Bluebell and Lottie are always finding them in the garden, and they know as soon as mummy sees they have one - i take it away !

Hi

Yes all my three but especially Daisy ,Blackbird feathers ,Thrush feathers ,Gull feathers ,and all and any feathers of any type:).

Oh yes Sparky is the same!!!! He has decided to do this the last couple of weeks - he gets the biggest one he can fine then runs up to people with it, they usualy laugh at him!!

Cody loves feathers, but only if they're still attached to the dearly departed bird :yuk: Just another reason why she's not allowed off lead:rolleyes:

My mom has a collection of peacock feathers at her house, and every time we visit...Ollie manages to grab one (or two), run around the house with it, and then breaks it into 10 pieces. He loves feathers, and bubbles!

Could not resist showing this again.
3297940281_10b0b945bd.jpg

When polka was younger she would hunt feathers. Find one, and clamp down so hard with her teeth that her mouth was all smushed up you couldn't get it away. So funny!! It was almost like they were alive and she was on the hunt!!

Jasper has always had a thing about feathers, last week while talking to a neighbour there was a feather in our drive and he was going mad at this feather, barking and pawing it and trying to pick it up as if it were his prey, she thought it was highly amusing, he went on for ages playing with it.

Hi Thelly

Great picture ,when we up in The Lakes we went to Windermere a couple of times and there must have been 30-40 swans and loads of geese by the lake and of course Daisy wanted to approach them ,but I think they would of eaten her if she had got close enough ,they can be large fearsome birds when they want to be .

Yep Jellys the same every feather is hers then she runs around with it or trying to catch any others-is it ok if she swallows some tho? i try to get them off her so a bit might snap off & she tries to swallow it before i can confiscate!!

feathers are the most exciting thing for Mollie too! The shivers race up her lead when she finds one!!

Mollie (tri / 6 months) :paw::dogwlk:

Back