• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Pet Airways

Thelly

I saw a piece on Pet Airways on RTE News the other evening. Has anyone in the US used the service yet? They said it was booked out for the next 2 months or so. Sounds very good tho!

I've seen it on TV too. Looks really great! The flight attendants come check on your pet every 15 minutes. :)

It only flies into 5 locations now though. Here's there website:

http://petairways.com/content/reservations

One thing that a co-worker told me (he was intrigued too & he doesn't even have dogs!) is that it flies smaller planes into commuter airports (the ones that corporate executives with private planes fly into), and so if you fly into a city and also fly your pet into the city, you need to drive to the other airport to get your pet. Not a huge deal really for the convenience of not having to put a pet into cargo. and rates sound reasonable.

Hopefully they'll add more cities soon. :)

Last edited:
been waiting for them to open - it's about time our pups were treated properly while flying. I've been on their e-mail list for almost a year

Jen

Back