• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Happy Birhday To My Little Baby Rosie -2 tomorrow

Brian M

Happy Birhday To My Little Baby Rosie -2 Today

3720107666_c3374a8490.jpg
Hi

Its Rosies big second birthday tommorow she is 2 ,she is a wonderful reserved little lady who all she ever wants in life is stay near me 24/7 ,,thats a big responsibilty for me but I enjoy every second as I also do with Poppy and Daisy ,my life would be so lost without these three beauties I am truly blessed to have them so I try and return the favour by treating them as the royaltry that they are and giving them what they so desire and nothing but the best ,nil satis nisi optimum
And thanks to charlotte:)

3719296187_2359367610.jpg

3720107374_fa7b5cfaf9.jpg

3665450123_68e56f246c.jpg

3665443505_698610831d.jpg

2682514335_a973063a41.jpg

Just been spayed

2658731943_57e5d1d4d3.jpg

Last edited:
Cooper wants to know if he can come to the pawty! He thinks that is one hot babe! Happy birthday Rosie!!

:hppybdy:To Rosie 2 tomorrow. Hope you have a lovely day. ps I just luv the pic of her lying down,it makes me want one just the same.

Rosie is beautiful Brian, hope she has a great 2nd Birthday, I`m sure she will be spoilt rotten.:jump:

:hppybdy: Rosie

I am sure daddy will make sure you have a fantastic day.
I love the close up picture with her tongue sticking out.
She is a little beauty.

Happy Birthday to a very special young lady :rah::rah:

Have a lovely day Rosie - hope you get some extra special treats and cuddles xxx

Lovely photos Brian, thank you for sharing them - you know how much I love Rubies, and Rosie is adorable :D

:hppybdy: She's a darling and I've no doubt the day is being celebrated in great style.
Sins

Hi

Rosie asked me to say a big Thank You for all her Birthday Wishes from all her Aunties ,Uncles and Cousins on Ct and to say shes had a lovely long walk on the beach with her sisters Poppy and Daisy and a nice birthday tea when she got in and that shes now very tired is is having a little snooze under the bed.
Thank you all again .:thnku:cavtiny

:hppybdy:Riley and I send big Birthday hugs to Rosie:jmp::*nana::*nana: The pictures are beautiful

Pat & Riley New Jersey

Happy birthday gorgeous hope you had extra special spoiling!:D:D
Those pics are just fab Bri she really is stunning & cute hope you all had a great day(y)

Back