• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Into the wild...

ice-cavi

Took a daytrip to a National Park today.It´s called Þórsmörk and it´s very beautiful there.To get there you need a good 4WD jeep as there are many rivers to cross to get there...
The girls came with us and loved it!

With daddy

Last edited:
Oh those are wonderful! What a fabulous place to be able to take your dogs; I always love seeing bits of Iceland in your photos too. And a very handsome dog-minder you have there! :lol:

I always love your pictures.
It doesn’t look like summer in your part of the world. I love the running action shot.

I always love your pictures.
It doesn’t look like summer in your part of the world. I love the running action shot.
Hi Sabby..
Theese pics were taken in the mountains near many Glaciers and waterfalls so we had to bring jackets in order to stay dry. But the fact is it was very hot that day and everybody was exhausted and sweaty
"Thanks" to global warming (?)this summer -like the last two or three-has actually been very warm and very dry. This july we have had above 20-25 degrees celcius (68-77 fahrenheit)most days which is pretty hot in this part of the world.Whats even more amazing is that we have had little to wind ....

Back