• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Does anyone have a Dog it water fountain

Nicki

I just bought one of these for the doglets - it's the 3 litre one in red http://www.zooplus.co.uk/shop/dogs/dog_bowls_feeders/dog_feeders/dog_drinking_fountains/146428

The pump is working fine, but the water only runs over part of the dome. It says in the instructions to run your hand over the dome if this happens, which I've done, but it didn't make any difference.

Has anyone else had this issue, and if so, how did you resolve it please?

PS Zooplus sell off their returned/damaged items on E-bay, that's how I managed to get this, have also had a Varikennel and other items, all less than half price. Seller name zoopetcare

Hi Nicki,
We have one! It's quite good, but I think I am more impressed than the dogs! Ours doesn't always flow water from the whole dome, but the dogs only drink from the bowl part, so it doesn't really matter for us! You could try running your finger around the top part, just underneath the grey handle bit; that works for a bit with ours!

Back