• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Chloe's op on Monday

Glad she is back home with you and the op went ok.
:xfngr: the results will turn out ok. The waiting is going to be the hard bit.

I know it is awful looking at her wound, and I can imagine how shocked you were when you first seen it but I am sure you will be surprised at how quickly Chloe's wound will heal :flwr: :hug:.
Big hugs and kisses for the brave patient from us, bless her :luv:.
I will be thinking of you and keeping my fingers crossed that her results come back good :)

I'm glad to hear the surgery went okay. I know exactly how you felt seeing the shaved patch & stitches ... I thought poor Lucky looked like he'd been fighting in the war or something! I hope Chloe's stitches heal as well as Lucky's did.

:xfngr: that the lab results come back okay. Please let us know when you find out. I'll be thinking of you both and sending good healthy energy your way. :flwr:

Poor Chloe, they always look worse than you expect,but it probably looks worse than it feels for her...sending kissess and gentle hugs.

I hope Chloe is comfortable today, poor babe & also that you are ok,how awful for you:hug: Fingers & paws crossed for good results

:updte: Chloe had her stitches removed yesterday and we got the results of the biopsy - turns out the lump was a hard cluster of cells that are nothing to be worried about :rah: They reckon the lump was more than likely caused from an allergic reaction she had to one of her injections which she had before we got her.
Needless to say we're soooo relieved! She's in great form now and back to her old self, all we need is for the shaved patches to grow back and it'll be as if it never happened!

Checked in early with fingers crossed hoping for good news from Chloe...and there it is!! Phew thats a relief. Really pleased she's got the all clear. You'll be surprised how soon the wound heals.
Best wishes

I am so glad the lump was nothing serious.
The waiting is always the hard bit. What a relieve for you. :p

oh that's great news - you'll be surprised how quickly the fur grows back in :D

Hope she keeps well now.

As the lump was an allergic reaction to an injection, you might want to talk to your vet before any future injections, also we always recommend that if Cavaliers have any injections that they are given in the loose tissue on the thigh, and NOT on the neck - they have too much going on in the neck region anyway :(

I'm delighted to hear your good news. It's good that you can relax and know there's nothing wrong with her,now you can have some peace of mind:)
Sins

Hi Lousie, just catching up now, was away on hols. So glad everything is ok, you must have been worried sick!!

Back