• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Lucy is 10 today!

:jmp2::hppybdy::jmp2:

:*nana: Happy 10th Birthday LUCY b*n*n*

You are indeed a beautiful girl and I wish you many more years of health and happiness with your family :lotsaluv:

Birthday greetings - lucy

:hppybdy: BIRTHDAY GREETINGS - DEAR LUCY :hppybdy:

I hope you have a wonderful day :)

Kirra sends lots of doggy kisses and regrets she was unable to attend your 'Birthday Breakfast' :rolleyes:

:hppybdy:

Hi Karlin

What part of N Wales are you off to Snowdonia area :confused: ,hope the weather improves its beautiful when its not raining ,then I suppose everywhere is .How many of your gang are you taking ,lots of big Mt's for you to go up and down just like the Lakes .I will give you a wave as from our normal walkies path on the Wirral we can see over the River Dee as its only a few mile away though I am sure lots of CT members from N Wales will be on the spot the Karlin and her Cavs alert ,hope you all have loads of fun.

Happy Birthday Lucy

:hppybdy::hppybdy::hppybdy::hppybdy::hppybdy:

Happy Birthday Lucy...Hope you had a lovely Birthday XXXXX

Happy belated birthday, Lucy! I hope you had a wonderful day! :hppybdy::hppybdy::hppybdy::hppybdy::hppybdy:

Back