• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Lucy is 10 today!

Karlin

Administrator
Staff member
My beautiful Lucy is 10 today! To celebrate all the dogs had a cooked hamburger breakfast and are about to get a yummy stick of tripe. :) She is the most gorgeous little cavalier with one of the sweetest faces I have seen -- a Roycroft dog of Laura Lang's breeding -- who initially lived with my parents then eventually came over to join my gang, as my father got a bit unstable on his feet. She has the loveliest personality and is quite a character -- lets the cats know with a single bark that she doesn't like them getting close, and also announces with a single bark that I am expected to lift this little old lady up on the sofa so she can climb up on her favourite mohair blanket at the top of the back and survey the world. She is quite active and more than able for long walks, though she hates getting wet! I hope she has many more years as part of my dog family. :l*v:

2190558146_4de57709b2.jpg

Oh Happy Happy Birthday to a very beautiful lady - she doesn't look 10 Karlin, she is a credit to you.

I wish you many more years together - glad that Lucy had an extra yummy treat. The guys here think they should have something yummy in honour of Lucy's birthday too!

:hppybdy::hppybdy::hppybdy::hppybdy::hppybdy: precious girl.

There is something so very special about the Oldies, puppies are wonderful but the Oldies have a magic about them.

She's beautiful Karlin. She has the sweetest expression. Looking much younger than 10 too. Have a lovely day together. :flwr:

:hppybdy::hppybdy:Happy Birthday pretty Lucy!!!! You really have got the most beautiful face and definitely don't look your age. Wishing you many, many more happy birthdays!!:hppybdy: :hppybdy:

She looks beautiful perched on her favorite blanket. I love her long ears. Have fun giving her extra attention on her special birthday. :smile:

:hppybdy:to a beautiful girl! You have done a great job in helping her live so comfortably to a still young age. May she have many more great birthdays:rah:

Heather R

:hppybdy: To beautiful Lucy ,who doesnt look a day over One .

Have a wonderful day and tell your mum Karlin as your now in double figures you can watch telly till 9.00 pm

Happy Birthday Wishes Lucy

Brian .Dawn and Luke

and hugs from

Poppy ,Daisy and Rosie

:hppybdy::hppybdy:

I can't believe she is 10 either. She gets to go on holidays to Wales next weekend with us so that's an extra b-day pressie for her. :)

I just wanted to join in the chorus of :hppybdy: for Lucy before the day is over in Ireland!!

I hope she had a fabulous day. I'm sure she's sleeping soundly now dreaming of her wonderful next year. She really is such a gorgeous dog and looks so happy and content in that picture.

Oh she's so beautiful, such a pretty face & love her ears:l*v:

:hppybdy::hppybdy: Lucy, i hope youve enjoyed your day & many more:)

:hppybdy: Lucy.
Hope you have many more wonderful years ahead of you.
She has the sweetest face.:l*v:

Back