• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

My 13 year old Zoe

bimmum

:lotsaluv:
3758693973_bebe9a0866_m.jpg
:lotsaluv:
3761831160_8fde68f6df.jpg

These are pictures of my wonderful 13 year old Zoe:paw:(BORN 12th June 1996),

who, I am delighted to say is in excellent health....no heart issues, just a bit arthritic.We love her so much, she is a such a gorgeous little lady...
She lives very happily with my Mum:*nana: now, close by, because she is not into having my children pulling at her !!!:mexwav:

Last edited:
Oh how wonderful, I just love the oldies.

My Rupert was born the day after your Zoe, but sadly we lost him last December.

I'm so thrilled that Zoe is keeping well - and it's fantastic that she has a good heart.

I think you are wise to keep her away from the children - fairer on her.

Oh gosh, she is lovely -- what a gorgeous face and expression. :) Oldies are just the best!

What a beauty Zoe is ; if only we humans ages as well ! We may have aches and pains but we certainly don't look as good as Zoe:-D

Heather R

Wow! She has to be one of the prettiest Cavaliers I've seen, she has the kindest eyes and definitely doesn't look her fabulous age of 13!
Big hugs from me Zoe xx :hug:

Back