• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Long time no see (Pic Heavy)

adam53

Hi everyone, it's been a looooonnnng time since I've posted on here but I'm glad to see it's still a great spot for a chat and to look at some great pics! Thought I'd put up a few updated ones of my 3 :)

DSCF1430640x480-1.jpg

Here's all 3 of them, I doubt any of you can remember but Eddie is the tricolour, Loki is the akita and Lola is the mad blenheim ;)

DSCF1444640x480.jpg

Eddie after a treat "hidden" in a plant pot

DSCF1442640x480.jpg

Loki copying him

DSCF1453640x480.jpg

Mad Lola

3sacrowd.jpg

Who said 3 is a crowd lol

eddieeyes.jpg

Eddie

eddieplop.jpg

Poor Eddie misjudged this mud pool and plopped right into it when he tried jumping over lol

howcanigetthem.jpg

So near...yet....so far

scaldedcat.jpg

Eddie looking like a scalded cat

scaldedlola.jpg

Lola's Turn

That's the lot, thanks for looking everyone

Any excuse to show them off

I was wondering the same thing...I've never seen a Cavalier with blue eyes.

LOVE the pics! Especially the "fun in the mud" ones- looks like party for them and a nightmare for you! :rolleyes:

Thanks a million for the compliments!!

And Eddie does indeed have blue eyes! It's a fault in shows obviously but I love them!

Wonderful pics of your lovelies. Had to laugh at the mud picture! Just what dogs love--- to do:sl*p:

Heather R

Wonderful pics and I love Eddie's blue eyes!!! Those little "faults" are what make them extra special (IMO!)

That pic of Eddie alone is particularly stunning ... the eyes really get your attention - love that one!

:yikes I would freak out if my two ever got in mud like that! You must have lots of patience cleaning up all that mess after they had their fun. :-D they are all beautiful- thanks for sharing.

Those little "faults" are what make them extra special (IMO!)
:D

I couldn't agree more!

Thanks everyone for the lovely comments!

As for the cleaning, I bring all 3 up the mountains for a good walk/run around almost every weekend and every time they come back dirtier so I'm well used to it lol

It's worth it for them though, they love it!!!!

Eddie is soooooooooooooo cute with those eyes;) - apart from being a 'fault' because they are the 'wrong' colour do blue eyes pose any other problems?

Seems to me if they arent a medical problem then why are they a fault - when breeding of other traits cause problems & are correct - it's a mad world!!!

Back