• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Murphy has his own Facebook page

LovesCavaliers

Hi all,

Murphy is on Facebook. Great gas!:jump: I find it easy to download photos onto that,:snap: so if anyone wants to see His Handsomeness, he is waiting to make friends.

Looking forward to hearing from all cavaliers and any other friendly K9s.:lotsaluv:

Lotsa love
Mary, Murphy & Dan

Thanks Girls,

I think it would be better to have him on dogbook rather than a facebook profile so I am going to put him on and sort some photos. I went to the dogbook application on my profile and he has a dog profile now , but I'm not sure how to give him an address as Eowyn and Molly have. Would you kindly advise on that part of it please.

Thanks so much
Mary

Last edited:
All the photos are wonderful and I especially enjoyed the video of your cavs and the beautiful countryside!

Heather R

Hi

Poppy,Daisy and Rosie have just asked to be friends ,actually I sent Daisys for her cos shes flat out on the floor snoring her head off and I cant hear the telly ,but Pops and Rosie sent theirs.:)

Hi Brian,
Please bear with me lol. You seem to be friends with Jasper and part of his family (wooo) as yet I cannot find the friend requests off Daisy, Poppy and Rosie, or anything for Gabby. I sent friend requests of my two to your three, maybe I am not doing it right lol

Thanks for all your links. I'm not too sure how to use dogbook, but my name is Mary Lissett and Murphy is found through that profile I guess.

I will take him off his facebook page, as I think it is better he is on dogbook. I'm not sure what his URL is, as I can't find that, but I have been on all your links thanks and I have added them as friends for Murphy.

Will keep practising anyway.

Thanks
Mary

Sorry, I made a profile not realising I then had two Murphys so had to delete one.

If I have requested twice for friends, please bear with me. Hope it all comes together tomorrow.

Mary xx

Jasper and Gabby thanks all for their friend invites :) I however haven't even run the bath or anything as it is taken me ages :eek:

I'm not too sure how to use dogbook, but my name is Mary Lissett and Murphy is found through that profile I guess.

I will try to make a friend request for you and send you an invitation. :)

Back