• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

How can i add my photos?

Hi, I am new to this forum (and fairly new to forums in general) and I want to add some photos of my gorgeous Katie. I've looked at the FAQ and it says to click on the album link in User CP. The only prob is, there is NOTHING about albums in my User CP!!!! Am I being particularly dense or what? Can anyone help?

In my User CP I can click on Pictures and Albums.
Then I can lick on Add Album, then I would add a title and description and then click the submit button, then I would be able to upload the pictures to an album.

Good luck:). (I know I found it confusing figuring things out in the beginning, still do sometimes)

If you want to add a picture in the general gallery then that is different, you should follow these instruction :
http://board.cavaliertalk.com/showthread.php?t=17567

Back