Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Finally found a harness Casey doesn't scratch in...

Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up

Marianne, I don't think you'd need a large...Casey weighs more than Claire and she's in a medium...I'd get a small and a medium.

Trisha
    Last edited by chloe92us; 31st July 2009 at 09:35 PM.
    Trisha in Southwest Florida
    Cavaliers: Casey, Ollie, & Winston and usually a foster or two! Cats: Pebbles & Benson

Post Thanks / Like

I agree that a medium is plenty big for your fatty patty Claire. Also, Riley had SM surgery last year so I'm very careful about her neck area and she has absolutely no problem with this harness. It actually stays well below the neck. And it is so easy to put on and take off.
    Bev
    Oliver (blenheim, born 3/2001), Riley (black & tan, born 8/2002,), Madison (ruby, born 9/2003), and Oz (tri-color, born 7/2007)

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by chloe92us View Post
    Marianne, I don't think you'd need a large...Casey weighs more than Claire and she's in a medium...I'd get a small and a medium.

Trisha

Ooops
    Marianne
    Mom to Dottie, and our precious rescue, Claire-Bear

Post Thanks / Like

Yes, after I wrote that I realized, Claire is not THAT big (bless her little pea pickin' heart)....
    Marianne
    Mom to Dottie, and our precious rescue, Claire-Bear

Post Thanks / Like

Compared to my crew, she's petite!
    Cavaliers: Casey, Ollie, & Winston and usually a foster or two! Cats: Pebbles & Benson

Post Thanks / Like

Trisha - I just now looked up the UpCountry. Wow, how did you ever decide which harness to buy, because they have such wonderful choices. I might have to get one for Sophie but it will be tough to choose.

She scratched horribly with the Lupine brand harness. We tried a FourPaws one, looks like Puppia, and it came apart quickly---not well made at all.

Post Thanks / Like

It WAS really hard to pick which one! Now they have a new collection so I want to buy even more...I think I'll buy one for my other two.

There's NO DOUBT which one Winston will get...the one with the cans of dog food all over it!