• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

I love Dylan...

*Pauline*

...and it shows!
3772797692_45de83a232_b.jpg

i can't move, he fell asleep like that. typing with one finger instead of the usual two! Oh, he just moved.

How naughty am I letting him on the table but my arms are aching, he's got a bad tummy and if I let go, he barks for food, he's skipping tea tonight.
3772031495_177f453734_b.jpg

Dylan even has pink around his mouth like harley does too, by the way i met that labrador twice today :eek: harley nearly had a fit, he wont walk near it, i had to walk on the opposite side of the road, lead tight and harley inside, he is terrified of it. The owners didnt even look at me, di

My son has just looked at the photos of Dylan and said does`nt he look like Jasper, he must have a lot of look a likes.:D

He's looks so easy to love what a handsome guy, good job he's a bleneim & not a tri or ruby, or my 2 could get jealous!!!!:p

Dylan even has pink around his mouth like harley does too, by the way i met that labrador twice today :eek: harley nearly had a fit, he wont walk near it, i had to walk on the opposite side of the road, lead tight and harley inside, he is terrified of it. The owners didnt even look at me, di

Try Di as hard as it is, to not show Harley you are stressed. Can you take a different route? I still think you should follow them home and post them the vet bill or tell the police.

Thanks everyone for your lovely comments. Dylan is starving hungry, I hope this fasting is worth it.

Hi Pauline, they really are lovely pics Dylan's such a handsome boy:) it is so hard to type with a pooch on your knee isnt it-ive got a fidget widget Jelly on mine just now.I didnt mean for her to live up to her name but she's just like a wobbly jelly-never keeps still;)
Di im with Pauline they need to be given that bill & a copy of the photo of Harleys injuries.
I hope Dylan is starting to feel better poor lad& that he's back to himself in the morning:xfngr:

I hope Dylan is starting to feel better poor lad& that he's back to himself in the morning:xfngr:

Thanks. He dripped little spots of liquid poo on the kitchen floor after he did his business outside, nothing too bad but he was quiet today. I gave him Prokolin twice and a prebiotic capsule so I hope he'll be ok by the morning.

Last edited:
Ahh lovely photos. Dylan as always is gorgeous. :lotsaluv:
Glad he is feeling better this morning.

Back