• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

My wounded soldier.

Redkite

3776581897_6947c36cb4.jpg

'Oh mum, I go to the vets for the third time in four days, wake up and look what they did to me!':eek:

3777388478_dec4809467.jpg

3777385096_c63c9d4e65.jpg

These were taken just after he came home so he's looking very tired. He's not so tired anymore!!

Poor baby. :(

I missed the back-story as well ... does (did ...) he have Luxating Patella?

Oh poor baby. Cavaliers have the most expressive faces and those eyes say everything. Hopefully he won't bother his bandage too much. Can he put weight on his foot? Amazing that he broke it!

Thank you !

Oh, he can put weight on it! :yikes- I was out this afternoon and my daughter had to conviscate all his toys as he wanted to play - she says as she was putting them in the bag he was going for the next one!

He's broken his metatarsal (middle bone in his foot). If you look in the Cav health forum under 'too many trips to the vet' the storys there.

Back