• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Rylie

Mindysmom

I haven't posted much lately because I've kind of been holding out. This is the newest member of our clan Rylie. We brought him home Saturday. We had been discussing the fact that maybe Max needed a playmate with a bit more zip than Mindy and although I wasn't looking for a puppy quite so quickly the timing worked out perfectly in the end.
BlueRylie7w3dsmall.jpg

IMG_3998.jpg

Rylie and Max. Max has been incredibly gentle with him and they are starting to play. Max runs around the yard like a crazy dog (which is as per usual) but slows down enough so that Rylie can chase him a few steps until he zips off again.

IMG_4022.jpg

Mindy doesn't look too impressed but it's a lot closer than she voluntarily got to Max the first day he came home.

Awww, how cute, I just love Mindy's face.Can't say she looks very impressed but I'm sure she'll grow to love him over time.
Sins

Please don't take this as me being critical, but I thought B&Y's weren't supposed to have any white..

GREAT PICS THOUGH!!!

He is a gorgeous little man :paw::razz::paw:, how old is he? and what age is your tri?
Love your photos:snap:. We brought our little girl:rah: tri home only yesterday!!!

Please don't take this as me being critical, but I thought B&Y's weren't supposed to have any white..

GREAT PICS THOUGH!!!

A little "milk chin" happens from time to time. It may not be good for the show ring but is quite cute I think.

Oh he's gorgeous, lovely pics doesnt he look tiny next to Max:jmp2:

Kmatt perhaps not if you want to breed or show but often much adored Rubys & B/Ts have a little white.

Rylie actually has a pretty large strip of white down his chest as well and you're right I think for showing they shouldn't have any. As he will never be shown or bred it doesn't matter. We actually had the option o Mf another guy who had no white but as we already had Max and he is pretty high energy we picked for personality. Max actually has too much white for a Ruby but our dogs are pets. They don't need to be perfect conformation wise to be perfect for us.:D

I also have a black and tan Riley - but mine is a girl and speeled differently. The name really fits a B&T though. He is so sweet and love his "milk chin"!

Your photos really make me want another cav. but since that's not an option, I'll really enjoy stories and photos of yours.

Your new addition is precious:l*v::jmp2:

Heather R

Last edited:
absolutely gorgeous, i like his "milk chin" - didnt know it was called that!

beautiful.. i want to steal him! will you notice if he disapears!:badgrin:

Back