• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Questions for Pauline re;Pet stroller

tupup

hi Pauline, im wondering how you are finding Dylans pet stroller?:) Is it sturdy,but not too heavy,did you purchase the seperate rain cover,is it easy to steer?
On the handle where its got the cupholder bar does it have a lid on the middle bit for treats?
sorry for the 20 questions but im needing to replace our PAH one(already) cos the brakes are broke,cupholder bar-broke,& i dont think the wheels are going to hold up for long! i need to be able to carry it up & down stairs twice a day & i know you were looking for a lightweight sturdy one.Aso i know it arrived quickly & its great to be able to ask you what you think:)
Thanks in advance Pauline-i hope Dylan is loving it!

Oh dear, I haven't used it yet! I will be taking it to the dog show next month but I will be leaving it in the car and bringing it out only if Dylan needs it. I'm hoping Margaret brings hers so I won't feel so silly.

I can't imagine it being much lighter. How strong it is, I don't know, it doesn't feel sturdy. Steering is fine. There is a lid on the treat box on the handle. I didn't buy the rain cover, I don't think there was one, it said waterproof I think. The metal loop to attach a harness to is in the front when you close the cover as you can see from the pic. I would have liked it at the back.

Dylan wasn't impressed to be honest but I hope he'll change his mind when he's really tired. After his 4:00pm Gabapentin, he need a sleep and this can be awkward if we are out.

3784216671_9d64770dee_b.jpg

Oh dear, he looks unimpressed there!
Thank you for your swift reply, its a shame youve not used it yet but it does look nice from your pic mmm..i might have to investigate a bit more:) Im trying to decide between 3 today, your one, the jeep one Lani mentioned & the pet london one.
I do hope you use it for the dog show,theres bound to be lots there with them & maybe you wont feel so awkward after youve used it once. If either of my girls wants a bit of peace when we're at work to have their chew they scrabble at the side for me to lift them in, so just an idea why dont you pop Dylan in it after he's had his 4pm meds so he'll get used to it being a relaxing space before you go out with it,take care x
ps. they both have lots of other places to get some peace but seem to prefer their stroller when we're at work,maybe cos i have it next to my chair in the staff room!

You both have serious guts to go out with that, i would (no affence) be so embarressed!! icon_blshing

I am a bit Charlotte but needs must. This will make you laugh Charlotte, my Mum tells me when I was little that I used to put worms in my dolls pram and take them for walks. Worms, the poor mans pet!! :lol:

None taken Charlotte but my rubys needs come first:) if you look back thro old posts you'll see that my girl has health problems & anything that means she gets to come out with me is all that matters!Ive said on another thread ive had quite a bit of verbal from people passing us in the street but they dont know why she's in it;)

Oh my poor Dylan - he does look rather unimpressed!

I've been thinking of one for Mindy for when the time comes that she can't walk with us but we try to walk mainly on trails so I don't imagine it would be much use. At this point Miss independent will not even let me give her a boost down from my bed so I know she wouldn't allow me to push her. A friend of mine suggested (jokingly) that when Rylie gets bigger I could hook Max and Rylie up to a small wagon and let them pull her. That would be only fitting for the princess she is I suppose.;)

Dylan has certainly got what we call in our house "the look", when my daughter was younger and not impressed with things she would always give a glare like that, had to giggle about worms - poor mans pet.:biggrin:

I have had my pet stroller for about two years.

I bought it because I am disabled and it is useful when I take my Japanese Chin to a show.
It supports me when I walk in, I can store grooming things & my lunch in the tray underneah, & I have a secure area to keep my dog safe while I watch the judging.
They are an increasingly common sight at dog shows, especially for the small toy breeds.

I will bring mine to the Essex show, but I have not decided whether there will be a cavalier or a chin inside it.

I have a dog stroller for my 13 year old cavalier. She loves go for walks with the other 2, both 4 year olds, when she gets tired I put her in the stroller. It's one of the best things I have ever bought. I could not stand to leave her home. Sometimes I put the other 2 cavaliers in, if they get tired.
I have the Pet Gear AT3. We all love it.
Connie
Moosie 13, Gina 4, and Koby 4

He does not look impressed being in the stroller!! I dont think I would be able to manage babys stroller and one for sam and charlie. If the dog has health problems then the stroller is great, nice to being him out ofr a walk etc. The fresh air does everyone good, man and dog or lady and dog!!

We did have one happy photo too! (see below). The other picture showed more of the buggy for tupup but I took too long taking the photo and he got impatient :rolleyes:
3702099640_c89fd00836_b.jpg

Plse tell Dylan i said thank you for sitting so beautifully to have his pic taken:D
I still cant decide which one to order!:rolleyes:

Decided at last, went ahead & ordered the pet london one as its the one ive inspected/handled in our local pet boutique-i found it online for £43 cheaper!:biggrin:
I just hope its a reputable site at that price:xfngr:
Thank you everyone for your input:):)

Loverly photos of Dylancl*p
now here is Sam in a normal childs one
212112_06_019-1-1.jpg

---Aileen and the gang (Barney---Jazzie----Jake)

Back