Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Channel 5 News tonight 5pm & 7pm UK

Post Thanks / Like

Default Channel 5 News tonight 5pm & 7pm UK

Apparently there is going to be a section about Puppy Farming on the news tonight.

"ThePet.net co-founder and in-house vet Marc Abraham will be appearing on Channel 5 News this evening to talk about the horrific practice of Puppy Farming in the UK. Marc will also be operating on an ex-breeding bitch, commenting on previously unseen undercover footage taken recently in one of these breeding establishments and giving dog-lovers valuable consumer advice on how to make sure they are not buying a puppy farmed dog."
    Sandra
    Minnie-May (6yrs) & Rosie the Rescue (approx 6 yrs)
    My Darling Cinders and Lady Jane waiting at the Bridge

Post Thanks / Like

Just watch the news.
    Just terrible. Made me cry. I donít know how anybody can do that for money, humans are so greedy. Did you see them poor Cavaliers?
    Sabby
    Rosie-06/06 - Ebony-01/07 Harley-08/08
    " My sunshine doesn't come from the skies, it comes from the love in my dogs eyes "

Post Thanks / Like

I dont know if i can watch it, di
    What's the difference between a new husband and a new dog? After a year, the dog is still excited to see you.

Post Thanks / Like

Oh damn, i missed it, i'll try and watch the 7pm one if its on again. I hate pupy farming, and your right humans are so greedy. How can they do such a thing!
    Charlie 17/07/03

Post Thanks / Like

Just watched this report and I'm in tears here. Tears for those poor dogs and tears of anger that these disgusting people get away with this.

I cannot believe that after the report was shown to the local authority that they did nothing and allowed these cockroaches to continue to operate. I want to know how these premises can be inspected and PASS !!! You don't have to be and RSPCA officer to know that these conditions are just wrong. Also where is the RSPCA????? And as for that dog store, well they should be shut down too. I wonder if that particular chain of shops has any shareholders because if it did I would buy shares just to have a voice. I know I'm ranting but I'm upset. I wonder how Wayne Rooney feels now that his photo is being used as publicity, as someone who has purchased a puppy from that store. There's got to be something that can be done. Any ideas

Post Thanks / Like

Did not see this but there was also a section about puppy farming on Sky News, so great to see that this is getting the publicity it needs. So many people out there are totally in the dark about this terrible cruelty.

Post Thanks / Like

Is there a link to the news station? The more these stories get press, the better. I only hope that people who see these types of stories don't stop and think "how awful" and then forget about these poor dogs moments later.
    J.
    J. and pups, Gem, Monty, Harley and Sapphire

Post Thanks / Like

tryed to put link but could not
    ---Aileen and the gang (Barney---Jake---Jazzie)
    Cavaliers at the bridge Mattie and Rocky& Sam
    Better to light a candle for one lost dog than to curse the darkness of man's indifference.Saving just one dog won't change the world but it surely will change the world for that one dog.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Brian M

Poppy the Tri, Daisy the Blen, Rosie the Ruby and Lily the B & T

Post Thanks / Like

This is some of the film from the news story

http://www.fivetvonline.tv/news.php?news=1848
    Davy, Si‚nE&Ella
    & sometimes Cassie the cocker AKA 'the black shadow''

~Blind Dogs See With Their Hearts♥~
    My cavalier not spoilt...I'm just well trained!