• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Cavalier Talk & Facebook

islewriter

Can anyone tell me if Cavalier Talk are on 'Facebook?

The reason I ask is due to my now being on Facebook and becoming (ever so slowly) a regular - even if I am still uncertain what I do :eek:

I dont think there is an 'official' Cavalier Talk facebook page but I am sure some members here are on FB too.
I am a member of a general Cavalier page on FB. Its nothing too serious, just for fun.

There is a Cavalier Talk group on Facebook :D:

You can do a search for Cavalier Talk on Facebook or follow this link (which will hopefully work!!!)

http://www.facebook.com/groups.php?ref=sb#/group.php?gid=88738395598

It is a closed group and you have to request membership - when you've requested membership, PM merlinsmum on here and let her know you've requested membership along with your user name on here and your own name on facebook!

Hope this helps :)

Are you getting the error thru Facebook or through the site here? The site is doing some odd things regarding profiles.

Is the error page before you send the PM or after you try to send one that has been written?

The error page is through Cav talk.When I click on merlinsmum to pm her it goes straight to error page. I will try again and see what it says! ok... it says "500 internal server error" cannot display this page. Hope that helps!

OK, that is useful to know. This is definitely some issue with the profiles. I have all my writing deadlines today and tomorrow but will then tackle this. If you instead go to your 'notifications' area and type her name in and then send a message directly, let me know if that works. I think the issue of linking from her name on a post is the profile display problem that seems to have arisen with the current version of board software.

Back