• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

My Mad House

Sabby

My friend is having a conservatory build and as I am at home at the moment I have been looking after her 3 cavaliers who are Rosie’s sister and half sister and Ebony’s brother for the last week. Oh what a joy.
Here are some pictures of my Mad House.
feeding time
DSC01463.jpg

Begging for a biscuit
DSC01477.jpg

Ebony and her brother
DSC01489.jpg

Play time
DSC01492.jpg

Rosie and her sister poppy
DSC01460-1.jpg

Finally all asleep
DSC01528.jpg

Oh there's six, I only counted five first time:).
They all look gorgeous and let's be honest, we're all a bit envious..:D

Sins

Oh there's six, I only counted five first time:).
They all look gorgeous and let's be honest, we're all a bit envious..:D

Sins

It’s lovely when they are all cuddled up on the sofa with us at night.
But being envious of picking up six lots of poo? Noooooooo :shock:

What a lovely group of cavs. They must be keeping you quite busy as well as entertained:mexwav:

Heather R

It’s lovely when they are all cuddled up on the sofa with us at night.
But being envious of picking up six lots of poo? Noooooooo :shock:

Yes I remember members of this forum envying me looking after 21 of Dylan's breeder's Cavaliers, picturing me with them in the lounge cuddled up on the sofa. The reality was me getting very dirty shoveling kennels :yuk: I could quite easily handle 6 though :p Make the most of it Sabby, you'll miss them when they go.

To be honest my first thought was not of all the poop scooping, rather all the hoovering..... so many shades of dog hair:p:p.

Ewww Pauline :grnyuk:.........and I though cavalier breeding was all Glamour and Glitz:rotfl:
Sins

Awww! they are all gorgeous babies :lotsaluv: Are they quiet sleepers?
I'd love to be on that couch with them :l*v:

Looks like heaven to me!!! I would love to be in your shoes!!! (well, except for the clean up!!!):luv:

What's the hair like Sabby?

Lots of hair. I can see it floating about on the wooden floor. :v*cuum:
No chance of missing them when they go, we are ALL of to Scotland in two weeks time. :w**h**::drivecar:I think it is a miracle that the lady let us have the cottage with six dogs but I think not many people can say no when they hear you got cavaliers.

Claire
Once they are asleep that’s it until 6.30 am

That look like my house at Christmas, I have 4 cavaliers and my Dad and my sister brings theirs, 6 cavies all waiting for their turkey.
Sister will be down for dinner later so that will be 5.
I love seeing them all together, they are all related...apart from my Ollie.

it's wonderful you had found such a beautiful cottage for your holiday, and what a lovely group, yes, definitely i am envious :rolleyes::)

Back