• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Latest pics of Chrissie & George

george108

Here are a few snaps of our rescue cavs, George & Chrissie in the garden.

Chrissie playing ball.
picture.php

Enjoying her nylabone!
picture.php

George getting ready for his close up!
picture.php

Enjoying the (rare) sun!!
picture.php

Chrissie looks amazing! I can hardly believe she is the same dog. And of course George,as always,is beautiful.

DeeDee
mom to Bailey and Mollie
missing Max all the time

Looks like George & Chrissie are living a life of luxury now. Nothing better in life then a happy Cavalier.:p

Thanks for the lovely comments guys. Chrissie is doing very well. We're seeing small improvements each day and slowly but surely she seems to be settling! Her hair is growing really slowly though so we're looking forward to seeing her with her flowing locks!! George has really taken to her and has no problem sharing his life/toys/bed/everything with her :) It really is heartwarming to see them both so happy after ending up in a dog rescue. Will post more pics soon.

they are really living it up, your two luxury-cavaliers! ;):)

they look so happy!

amazing, the resiliance of dogs....

It's stories like this that make my day. I just love the fact that George is so welcoming to his new friend. I love your pictures especially George's close up, that made me laugh!

Hahaha!! I think the close up of George is so cute. I was finishing with the snaps and I held the camera down low. He walked straight over and looked right into the lens!! Very photogenic! :)

Back