• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

New Theme: Bliss

Bliss...all asleep on mum's bed :)

2008_06040034.jpg

This is Poppy with thor, i love this photo as it shows just how happy she is with us - Totally blissed out with her big brother!:)

thorpoppylay.jpg

oh, it's going to be impossible to choose!! they are all wondeful.

could we not have 3 votes each, please?

Those are all brilliant photos, sooo hard to pick just one.

Lani, this pic just cracks me up every time
firstbully.jpg

You should definitely send it to the Bullystick manufacturer - they would sell millions of product on that one pic alone..........Priceless!!

No way to pick just one!!! I smiled and kept saying "awwww" through this whole thread. What a bunch of adorable dogs....and kittens and kids!!

My friend's daughter when we went to visit puppies (when very young she told me she was going to be a "vegetarian"....she meant "veterinarian")

IM000148.jpg

Lani, I literally laugh out loud at my office every time I see that bullystick pic...it is HYSTERICAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :jump:

Your FABULOUS pictures (plus the fact that I've just worked out how to do it) have inspired me to add a few for this poll, so here are some of my gorgeous girls (past and present)

Cuddlesareeverything.jpg

Cuddles are EVERYTHING

Daddysdelight.jpg

Daddy's delight

Festivechicken.jpg

Festive bliss

Lotsofluvverlylicks.jpg

Luvverly lickers

Santaslittlehelper.jpg

Santa's little helper

Snugglebunny.jpg

Snuggle bunny

Those are cute Wagtails!!

Which photo is your entry for the poll? I think it should be the yogurt picture!! That's adorable.

Just a reminder to everyone ... if you have posted more than one pic, please indicate which one is for the poll.
Unless, you state otherwise, we'll assume you put your best picture first.

Thanks,
Lani

Last edited:
Back