• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

New Theme: Bliss

Lani

I thought this would be a fun theme.

It's inspired by this picture of Sparky when he was fresh out of rescue and met some of my friends who took turns loving on him!

ApplePicking2008-171.jpg

Here's one of Lucky that illustrates the same theme ... with his first ever Bully stick!!

firstbully.jpg

What picture do you have that shows your cavalier loving life & totally blissed out?

Please post your picture here. (If you must post multiple pics, please indicate which one should be considered for the poll!)

Okay, let's see those happy, perfectly content blissed-out Cavaliers!!

I love your pictures, Lani -- especially the one of Sparky soaking up all the love after being rescued!

Here's Holly the evening we brought her home. She'd had a long car ride from her breeder's, and seemed to show an immediate affection for my youngest child. My daughter sat in her little chair with Holly on her lap for the longest time -- getting her to bed that night without Holly was a difficult chore!

DSC01575-1.jpg

Me too Pauline:eek: They both look so young compared with how they look now. It's amazing how much little kids and puppies change in a year -- and sad for mom too!

It's been the strangest thing. Holly prefers my youngest child compared with everyone in the house. I supervise like crazy, but my daughter is still a three year old! Holly stayed with her breeder for a few days recently and when we went to pick her up, she clearly favored my youngest daughter. My breeder hadn't believed me before then, but she does now!

A recent pic taken of Gabby blissfully snuggling into Jasper, (in the year and a half we have had her this is her most successful attempt to snuggle him), Jasper on the other hand doesn't look to impressed :D
3815521211_d078727ea7.jpg

ps Lani the pic of Lucky and his bully stick is precious :luv:

I am loving all these pics of Bliss!! :lotsaluv:

It's going to be soooo hard to pick a favorite!

I can't wait to see the rest of our Bliss pics!!

Back