• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

New Theme: Bliss

Sorry - should have read the rules first! OK - will go with the Luvverly Lickers as my entry in the poll :jmp:

Cheers, Marie-Anne

I will close the thread and set up the poll either tonight or tomorrow morning ...

Any last minute entries??? Come on, dig through that file of digital photos ... you know you have something to submit! ;)

Oh Lani,can we put the first pic of Duds in and not the second one.Hubbs said the first was better.

3842985411_797b0eee23_m.jpg

Hope I am not too late! Laid back is his middle name!

Great pics!!! It is going to be so hard to choose

I will put the poll up later tonight so there is still time for some last minute entries. :D

Just a reminder ... if you put up more than one pic, I'm putting your FIRST one in for the poll unless you've stated otherwise (Justine & Wagtails - I got your pick for the poll).

Everyone else ... there were a couple other multiple picture posts from the same member ... PM me or post here ASAP if you don't want your FIRST picture entered for the poll.

Last edited:
Polls are up!!!

Please feel free to continue posting pictures of Bliss for us to enjoy, but only posts prior to this one will be included in the poll.

Polls are automatically closing in 3 days ... so Monday evening, around 9 pm US Eastern daylight time.

There were too many entries for one poll, so the entries were evenly divided into two polls. To keep things fair, please only vote in ONE poll. (y)

just a reminder ... the polls are up!

The will close automatically tomorrow evening, around 9pm Eastern time (US).

Please check out both poll #1 and poll #2 and then choose your favorite to vote for. Even though there are two polls, please remember to only vote ONCE.

Thanks!!

Sonia that's so funny, it looks like he's squashed a whole duck and it's lost it's feathers all over the grass!!

Ha ha - it does a bit!!! There are loads of ducks, swans & geese that seem to sleep around that area (when Sparkys not arround anyway!!) so he loves going there coz theres allways lots of duck poo & feathers for him to collect!

Back