• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Lady C and the Beauclarke Brood!

Thank you. I do feel truly blessed to have so many wonderful furry friends. They're hard work but so worth it!!

Great pics and love the cats, especially that large group shot. Is the long haired one a Maine coon? If you choose a size and then paste the actual pic url (the one that ends in .jpg) and use the Image icon (box with mountain in it when making a post) your actual picture will show up rather than a webpage.

Yep, she's a Maine Coon...my only pedigree cat these days but I used to breed and show them, along with Birmans,Norwegian Forest Cats and Tiffanies! Maybe when I retire I'll be able to breed cats again and also my lovley Cavies! A lotto win would be nice!

Back