• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Lady

I'm so sorry to hear about Lady. 8 years young is far too young. Rest well Lady, you'll be missed.

So sorry to hear that your dear Lady has been given her wings. She will remain in your heart always.:flwr:

:hug:So sorry to hear that Lady has passed on-how your family must miss her sweetness. I looked back at her "christmas present" picture and had to smile-darling girl. :flwr:

:hug:So sorry to hear that Lady has passed on-how your family must miss her sweetness. I looked back at her "christmas present" picture and had to smile-darling girl. :flwr:

Christmas will never be the same without Lady, she so loved it when the tree was put up. looking and smelling to see if there was anything for her under it. thank you every one, Lady is very much missed by my family and Amber. my husband misses her not barking and stamping her feet at him when he comes home from work, just because she wanted a treat from him, how I wish I had videoed that. so many ifs and buts I feel so cheated that she will never grow old and be such a big part of our family that she was, once again thank you.

Lynne

Back